SCRAP PRECIOUS METAL
- Gold, silver and platinum items, e.g. rings.
- Sovereigns, gold coins and krugerrands.
- Jewellery made from precious metals.
- Dental gold and lemels/sweeps.
- Pre-1947 silver coins.
- Industrial metal waste.
Common gold items include: broken gold chains, brooches, rings, watches, cigarette cases, false teeth, bangles, necklaces, jewellery and other scrap gold.
Common silver items include: silver tea sets, cutlery, vases, cigarette cases, silver coins and many other damaged silver items.
With the high price of scrap silver, it's a great time to get your free assessment.
AS EASY AS 1 - 2 - 3
- Visit our Brighton premises (or use our free postal service) and have your gold weighed, tested and valued at no charge.
- Receive a free valuation by our professional experienced staff.
- Select your ideal payment method - bank transfer, cash or cheque.
FREE POSTAL SERVICE
Customers unable to bring scrap materials in person may request a security package to submit batches by registered post, at no charge to the sender (fully insured up to £2500).