The use of the term personal information in this privacy statement means any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
Bloomsteins of Brighton collects personal information directly from you in order to conduct business; for example if you submitted an enquiry via our contact form, we may contact you using the email address you supplied.
You can ask us to correct any errors or make amendments to personal information we have about you by contacting us, subject to you providing evidence of identity.
We do not collect personal information about you if you are only browsing this website.
Use of this website
If you prefer not to have cookies monitor your website usage, you can change the privacy setting of your browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. Google Analytics offers opt-out tools for the web or you can refer to your Internet browser’s ‘help’ information about how to change your cookie preference.
The information we can log when you access this website includes:
- your IP or server’s address
- the date and time of your visit to the website
- the pages accessed
- your operating system (for example, Windows 8 or iOS 8.1)
- your web browser version and type (for example, Internet Explorer 11 or Chrome 37)
- the time taken to transmit information to you
- the previous Internet address from which you came directly to this website.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where inspection of the Internet web server logs is required by law (for example, by a law enforcement agency).